Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finally!

Ok - so I finally have the car on the road!  and it's AWESOME!!...  I still have a few things to workout, like the tach reads double the actual RPM, and I need mechanical gauges for Temp and Oil Pressure, and I still need to service the AC system - but hey, it runs, drives and is fun for sure.


I have been driving around with a scanner attached to the OBDII to capture realtime stats - all is good, except having an issue with the right upstream O2 sensor.  I may have to swap the Bosch for AC Delco.


I built an air box behind the light to capture more of the outside ambient temp air, and less of the heated under-hood air.   




Still needs some body work and paint








Subwoofer to add a little base to the system.  This is a Pioneer low profile sub that fits nicely in the trunk pan.
Exhaust being mocked up
Added a crossover pipe
Performance cats







No comments:

Post a Comment